Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jumpkicks suck

More accurately: I suck at jump kicks. Especially near six minutes of
them, particularly when combo'd with a starting kick.
I guess technically I am jump kicking, because both feet are in fact
off the ground at the same time for a very, very split second.
Then again, is it really a jump if my head stays at the same height
the whole time? Would be cooler if I could claim to be doing that on
purpose. Sadly that is not the case.
In other news, I am still sore. Walking to and from work every day in
the finally seasonally cold (high single / low double digit celcius)
weather is great though. I love walking. And apples. I love apples.
With honey. And cinnamon.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you. Now, I don't feel so bad about the ridiculousness of my jump kicks this morning. After set 2 of the straight jumps, I nearly cried...I don't do that often anymore. I was thinking, "should it be this difficult for me to breath right now?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I, too, love apples with honey and cinnamon. We have this variety called Honey Crisps, pure heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey Crisp apples - Anna's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST got the hang of the side jump kick (three months into my 'maintenance' plan!). They get better, they get easier, and then you'll be whining about not feeling wiped after a workout!

    You're doing great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah took me a good 3 years to finally jump kick properly. And I still suck at them most days.

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!