Wednesday, December 1, 2010

T-20

Still a bit sore from the 10k run this weekend. Plus yesterday I overdid a back kick or something and tweaked out my lower back. It's basically annoying if I sit at my desk. But I went to work out with Patrick tonight and felt good.
Especially since we didn't have to do any KungFu Pushups today. DAMN but those are humiliatingly painful. The poor chubby-cutie who works at the gym was giving me the Are-You-OK-Old-Man? look again as I wheezed and panted through 3 sets yesterday.
Then as I stretched I watched some dude knock out like 20 pullups in a row. Nice to be all skin and bones skinny, eh.
Anyway some decent progress; fat down, muscle up, core strong, flexibility greatly improved. Next three weeks are going to be a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I admit I didn't try the KungFu Pushups yet...tomorrow it's on!

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!