Monday, September 20, 2010

day one...again

I feel like we have seen this movie before...
It was a few short months ago when I finished PCP in the best shape of my life. I maintained it well, getting up every morning at 5am to exercise, eating lots of steamed veggie bentos, I even started running. And then, slowly, life crept up, and I went on a big family vacation to the states, and before I knew it, I was up to 70 kilos, the sixpack was a dream of the past, I was waking up late, feeling a bit slothenly, riding in taxis way too much...
So here we are, ready to get it on again. The main goal is simple: I wanna look good nekkid.
The details:
  1. I want my six pack back. Had it looking pretty good at the end of PCP, want it again and forever.
  2. Wanna knock out 10 pull-ups straight. Doesn't have to be easy or anything, just consistently doable.
  3. 10 hand-stand pushups. I doubt I can balance like Patrick, so against a wall is fine.
  4. I want my splits back. In college I was in the dojo 10 times a week at least and was really, really flexible. Could drop into full splits like James Brown takin' it to the bridge. I wanna get some of that flexibility back.
  5. Balance. I have none. Like, zero. I can barely stand on two feet let alone one.
Then again, as Jenn says: "Fuck the six pack. I just want to kick some ass." So, forget the details, clear the floor, Jenn's Killaz in da house!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! You'll get your six pack and be a Killa! 10 pull-ups straight, huh? I'd like to try to make that goal, too. I'm at 2 right now, let's see what happens.

    BTW, LOVE the adorable baby bottle in the feast pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll get you there Ren! (And yes, this feels like a rerun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first go. Starting on KFB and I intend on doing PCP this upcoming spring. Also I would love to be able to do 10-20 pullups by the end of this :)

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!