Monday, November 1, 2010

I win...?!

I got a winning receipt at Starbucks! Free caramel frappacafethingy.
Wow, sweeeeeeet! As in I think my teeth are going to fall out sweet.
Oh, and brain freeze!
Hurts. So. Good.
Actually would prefer a nice carrot, but this will do.

EDIT: that started out really, really good, got progressively worse, and ended net-net: really kinda gross. Should have stopped at the first sip, then gone for the carrot! Then again, like G.I.Joe says, "Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!"

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! The sweetness in that might equal the sum of the Halloween candy I ate on Saturday (cake and brownies not included). I used to LOVE mocha frappacinos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have our own version of these at Panera Bread and they are equally bad for you not only in sugar but in fat too. They are basically sugar, sugar, more sugar, half and half, sugar, more sugar, and a little ice. Literally.

    We mix in our Mocha mix with a ton of half and half. That gets thrown in a blender with shots of either caramel or chocolate syrup and some ice. Then we top ours with whipped cream too and put even more syrup on top! Haven't had one in a long time. I have a large friend who comes in and buys two all the time D:... but he's not sad that he is large. He does not complain. Instead he tries to get me to eat just as bad so he can fatten me up lol.

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!