Thursday, November 4, 2010

the truth is real

As Jenny commented on my previous post, changes in habit, diet, and exercise manifest physically and obviously. To wit, just like Jenny, I now have two lovely red zits; one on my right cheek and another on my left chin, below my lip.
Since PCP, my skin has been surprisingly clear due to a distinct lack of eating crap. Halloween weekend followed by too much free Starbucks ended that ride.
And the reality is literally on my face.
Good to be reminded that the laws of the universe still apply, even to me!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the laws of the universe are cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... now that you guys mention it I've not had near as many white heads poppin up since this started... they've always come in here and there but now that yall got me thinking I don't remember the last one I had...

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!