Saturday, November 13, 2010

the rest of friday

Hit the gym at lunch-time; ran slowly for about 30 minutes then did some pull-ups, and a nice big long deep wide forward bend stretch. I discovered that the stretch area and the two running machines next to it are within reception of the restaurant dowstairs. Which has free wifi. So now I can use teh internets whilst I stretch. Wrote a long email to me brother today.
Went back to my desk with every intention of eating my bento, but ended up going out to lunch with one of my bosses (I have at least five. Don't ask.) We went to West Park Cafe, where I had my Chinese Chicken Salad, with a small starter salad. Right next to Japan's first Hooters. Meh. Huge line outside, but empty inside. Saw some of the wait-staff. Sorry, but not impressed.
Ended up going to dinner late (about 9:30) with a friend I hadn't seen in forever. Chinese food; not the healthiest, but coulda been worse.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah my forward bends have gotten more interesting since wi-fi and the ipad for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!