Monday, October 4, 2010

2 week recap

So, starting week 3 of KFB, and here are some thoughts:
First of all, I think I did well at the monstrously awesome brunch yesterday. Had piles of raw veggie sticks and grilled veggies and tomatoes and asparagus. Scallops entree was amazing as always. Carbs were minimal, except for The World's Best French Toast which I swear must contain heaping portions of crack cocaine; it is THAT good. My daughter had a waffle, several marshmallows dipped in the chocolate fountain and covered in sprinkles, and a bunch of chocolate and candy. I ate fruit: banana parts, ripened melon, persimmons, seedless grapes. And a big old glass of absolutely fresh-squeezed OJ.
So calorie-wise I was probably ok, because I had a HUGE run in the morning, ate brunch, then walked around Akiba all day with my old buddy KWB. Then for dinner had some leftover tonjiru sandwiched between an apple and a banana. So probably netted out OK.
New diet this week looks totally doable; slightly fewer carbs which ain't no thing, but more veggies as a snack, bit more breakfast protein. Not nearly as awesome as Skinny-Beotch-Jenny who has already scored the coveted "AsManyAsYouWant" veggie portion for dinner. Nice job girl, now thicken up a bit; y'all is so skinny you turn sideways and disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share yer wisdom!