Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't-get-much-simpler dinner

Half carrot, three bell peppers, potato, two figs, bagga maguro.

UPDATE: The potato was nasty; all brown and gross, so I chucked it. The bell peppers were juicy and sweet. The half-carrot good and crunchy, the bag o' fish squishy and delicious.
One fig was meh, the other was an explosion of sweet.
Since I killed the potato, I replaced it with one small, thin slice of dark-chocolate-with-white-mint and one sea salt potato chip.
It was a test: can I eat ONE piece and chocolate when confronted with a full box, and ONE potato chip when confronted with a full bag?
Answer: yes, I can. Especially since I just got back from running 6 kilos and cranking my workout at the dead-empty-on-a-Friday-night-at-the gym.

3 comments:

  1. What do you just like, bite into the bell peppers? Don't you get a mouth full of seeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, these peppers hardly have any seeds, so yeah I just munch through them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I salute your restraint. I find that I can limit myself to one entire bar of chocolate, once I've opened a bar of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!