Tuesday, October 5, 2010

late night steam and snack and thoughts

Beginning o' the week workout with Patrick; all is well, except I look like a complete idiot attempting any kinds of jumping kick anything, and I forgot how painful inclined pull-ups and v-sits are. Good workout though, and I dropped some serious weight and fat from last week, so something is working!
Diet goes well; low carbs / hi veggies is what I am used to and craving now. Would love more fruit, but it will come in time. I occasionally eat something spicy like kimchi or thick rayu; the high salt content is balanced by the goodness of spicy food killing all kindsa badness in my tummy. Besides which I have so little salt anyway. And as the numbers attest, I am doing something right, since I dropped so much since last week.
Currently steaming up a regular batch of veggies to replenish the bentos; onions and garlic first, then pumpkin, potatoes, carrots, eggplant, and bell-peppers. Snacked on a small banana and some various fruit parts whilst waiting, then killed off a couple of pieces of konnyaku with some thick rayu for flavor.
Early day at work tomorrow; attempting again the presentation that didn't happen last week due to epic technology fail. IT assures me all is working now. Like all things in life: we shall see, and deal with it as it is, as opposed to wishing for how it should be.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome on the fat loss! Keep it up man.

    I want to try out all these crazy things you eat. I wonder how much of it I could find at our local Asian markets....

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!