Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dinner

Crab meat and veggies with afternoon snack spinach. Really busy all day so hardly any time to space out my food. Probably not such a good idea to bunch it all up, but I eat when I is hungry, so after this I killed a nice juicy red apple, too. And now I am off!

Oh btw the photos are now coming from my new Android phone. Still getting the hang of it; some things are incredibly annoying, other things are way cool. My geek-factor is recovering well; I am even considering doing some root-kit action so that I can kill a few of the standard install apps that I don't want...

2 comments:

  1. Crab meat, nice...looking into that possibility at the market tomorrow.

    BTW, that processed chicken playdoh has stuck with me, as well as the little boy chickens being ground up alive that Robert posted. Don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but to put it into even more perspective...

    http://gizmodo.com/5654066/chicken-nuggets-are-made-from-this-pink-chicken-goop?skyline=true&s=i

    ReplyDelete

Share yer wisdom!