Sunday, October 3, 2010

sunday run day brunch day

Taking advantage of the continuously awesome weather, I skipped the jumps and went for a big run this morning right after I woke up. Which was pretty early, given that we all went to bed before 9pm (one thing little kids are good for!)
So today's conundrum: friends in from the US, another friend just had a baby, so we are celebrating by going to the best brunch in Tokyo. What to eat? Since it's brunch, I will consolidate breakfast and lunch and AM snack allocations. Will also go way easy on the carbs, and a little overboard on the fruit.
The brunch has a fantastic spread of grilled vegetables into which I will indulge deeply, and two tables of dessert that I will enjoy looking at but in which I shall not partake. Especially not the chocolate fountain. Nor the ice cream bar. Probably go fish for my main to get some good protein, and finish the whole thing off with some tomatoes and raw veggie sticks and fresh squeezed OJ...and tonight for dinner I will suffer appropriately given how much I (over)indulge for brunch.

Will Power cranked to 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share yer wisdom!