Saturday, October 16, 2010

snot and side kicks

Son had quite the fever last night, coughing and sniffling and generally miserable. Luckily, I am male, and therefore after two kids I am perfectly capable of sleeping soundly right through even the loudest upset toddlers.
Plus the shot Nyquil really helped. I am getting better, but when I went to bed last night my throat felt all phlegmy and nasty and my head was swimming a bit, so I took a shot and was out cold. Even got to bed by 10:30pm and didn't wake up until 6:30am.
Felt okay this morning so did my jumps and exercises. Snotty-dribbling son was hanging out next to me doing the kicks.
And then both my kids showed off their mad Yoga skillz.

Still not hungry, but I do loves the tomato juice! Beautiful day today, so will do some grocery shopping with the family to prepare for a grillin' tomorrow.

1 comment:

Share yer wisdom!